Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Zor Ka Jhatka" the worst reality show ever


The most horrendous reality show has ever come on the television history is none other than ZOR KA JHAKTA.
Even local cable channel had better program and better ratings and had more viewership than Zor Ka Jhatka.
This is really amazing that how Badshah khan agreed to do such a cheap, shameful ,third grade,sorry no grade show.
I really don’t know why did he accept such a third grade show .Before that also he did some show like KBC and Panchvi Paas where some how he maintained his dignity nad status but this show really wiped him from his viewers heart.Because the kind of fowl language and cheap acts he did its really a shame for a star like him.
I was a hardcore fan of him ,I used to fight with my brother ,friends whoever talks anything against him but after this show every thing is changed I understood that he is very common man not carrying any star value.
This show has irritated me so much that I can’t even explain and I have lost all the respect which I was carrying .

1 comment:

  1. Shahrukh gave a "ZOR KA ZHATKA" to all his fans :)

    But nothing shocking, as he boasts he can do any thing for money be it dancing in marriage parties or using cheap language on national tv.

    ReplyDelete